Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kitty sprouted wings, another kitty in the wings

Less than a month after I posted an upbeat blog about Kitty (4/19), I let him outdoors one early morning...and that was the last time we ever saw Kitty.  We have no idea what his fate was, but assume that he has gone on to kitty heaven, given his advanced age.  Judy even suggested that maybe he was translated. 

Fast forward to about two weeks ago, when we had a sad looking bob-tailed kitty approach our house.  Judy took mercy on the poor animal and gave her some of Kitty's cat food.  As Judy puts it, this kitty quickly adopted us, rather than the other way around, and at this point, appears to be a permanent fixture at our home.  There are two things this kitty needs.  One is a name (Lori suggested Bobby Sue, considering where we are moving to).  The other is for this kitty to get spayed before we become the owners of not just one, but a whole litter.

On another topic, I took the time to consolidate the labels used in all previous blogs, replacing all single-entry labels with more comprehensive labels that are displayed in their entirety on the home page of my blog.  It took most of the afternoon to do boil the number down to about 50 labels.  I've been wanting to do it for some time, and finally got around to it

3 comments:

Lori said...

I think it's great you have already adopted another cat (or that she adopted you already). :)

I like the labels you did! It's cool to see which subjects you talk about most.

Lori said...

Oh, and I love the artwork you did, giving Kitty wings! :)

mOm said...

I like that "winged" Kitty too :)