Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Bonnie lies over the ocean














My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea

I can tell by the path she's a takin'
She wants to come visit me

The good news...Tropical Storm Bonnie will not likely reach hurricane status.

The bad news...Bonnie will disrupt oil cleanup operations, and may inflict further ecological damage beyond that which has already occurred as a result of the Oil Spill, if it continues to follow its projected path.

Gov. Bobby Jindal has already declared a state of emergency in Louisiana in preparation for the storm.  He is urging everyone in Louisiana to visit www.GetAGamePlan.org ASAP to make a game plan for their family.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Crap. I'm glad it's not likely to be a hurricane but still. We'll be hoping for the best...

They call him James Ure said...

Oh no...bad news. It looks like a direct hit. Man, LA seems cursed...maybe it's all the voodoo down there. ;)