Sunday, December 6, 2009

Plans through December

My agenda for the remainder of the Month of December is as follows:
Dec 6 - 12 (Sun - Sat): Making sugarcane crosses at Canal Point, FL (see last year's blog this time of year).

Dec 12 - 16 (Sat - Wed): Spending time with Lori & James, who are coming into town. We're excited.

Dec 17 - 19 (Thu - Sat): Whirlwind trip to our future home site in Tracy City, TN, meeting with Grant Miller, and other people we will be contracting work out to.

Dec 22 - 28 (Tue - Mon): Judy and I will be spending Christmas with Julie, Matt, and three granddaughters, Allison, Lauren, and Megan, the youngest of whom I will be introducing myself to for the very first time.

On another note: I am updating the book, "Tew Heritage," which is a history of Wm. Thos. Tew and his wife, Clara, and their descendants. I had conversations with descendants of each of his seven children last night, and was amazed at the level of interest there is in me pursuing this project. It will probably take several months to complete. When completed, it may very well go on line, so I may be looking for some "family" expertise.


2 comments:

Lori said...

I had no idea that you haven't met Megan yet! J & I finally got to meet her this past spring - what a little angel! That will be really nice for you guys to be able to visit.

We are really looking forward to our trip to see you guys! It will be really cool if we get to see Vicksburg while we're at it!

Given Family said...

Sounds like a great month. How fun to spend time with Lori and James and to finally meet little Megan. That's great that you are spending Christmas at Julie & Matt's. Merry Christmas!