Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Preparing for a Tennessee adventure

From April 9-12, we will be camping in Tennessee next to Nickajack Lake which is just west of Chattanooga. This will give us our first opportunity to test out our pop-up camper that we bought a few months ago. It's a Fleetwood Westlake in the Fleetwood Destiny Series. This website gives you a look at its floorplan. Judy bought me a very nice compact digital camera, so I will learn how to use it and hopefully bring back some nice pics of Tennessee.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Have a great time! Looking forward to seeing the pics!

They call him James Ure said...

Wow, I've heard Tennessee is very pretty. I'd love to visit there someday myself. Have fun and take a lot of pix!!

Given Family said...

Exciting! Have a great time. Looking forward to the pictures as well.